Shoe Use and Care:
- If footwear has been exposed to dirt or contaminants, clean immediately with a damp cloth with mild soap. Always clean before treating.
- Treat the Poromeric upper with a quality furniture polish product on a regular schedule. This will help preserve the shine.
- Allow footwear to dry slowly at room temperature only, never by a heat source.
- Keep the insides of footwear dry and clean with powders and disinfectant sprays. Consider a second pair. This allows one to dry out thoroughly while the other pair is being worn.
- Upper: Black Easy-To-Care-For High Gloss Poromeric
- Construction: Cement
- Lining: Comfort Weave
- Insole: Removable EVA Footbed with Poron 4000 Heel Pad
- Shank: Engineered Composite
- Outsole: Oil and Slip Resisting Rubber
For Size Chart Click Here