Shoe Use and Care:
- Do not use the footwear if the leather is damaged or the sole shows significant wear.
- If footwear has been exposed to dirt or contaminants, clean immediately with a damp cloth with mild soap. Always clean before treating.
- Treat the leather with a quality footwear silicone product on a regular schedule. This will help preserve the leather. Use a quality cream polish for shine.
- Allow footwear to dry slowly at room temperature only, never by a heat source.
- Keep the insides of footwear dry and clean with powders and disinfectant sprays. Consider a second pair. This allows one to dry out thoroughly while the other pair is being worn.
- Upper: Black Full Grain Leather
- Construction: Direct Injection
- Lining: Comfort Weave
- Insole: Super Cushion Polyurethane Removable Footbed
- Outsole: Soft Streets™ Dual Density Polyurethane
- Special Features: US Postal Certified. Made in USA by ISO 9001 Certified Shoe Company.
For Size Chart Click Here